The Vaquer Group website uses GOOGLE ANALYTICS, an analytics service developed by Google which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages through cookies. Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer through the web pages. The purpose of Cookies is to provide the User with faster access to the services of the web page, as well as to personalize them, facilitating and offering each User information that is or may be of interest to them, with respect to the use they make of the aforementioned services. The Vaquer Group Web uses these cookies to facilitate and optimize the User’s browsing experience as much as possible. The cookies are associated exclusively with an anonymous User and his or her computer and do not provide references that allow the capture or deduction of the User’s personal data. The User may configure his or her browser to notify and reject the installation of cookies on the Vaquer Group website, without this affecting the User’s ability to access the Contents. However, we do indicate that, in any case, the quality of operation of the Web page may decrease.
2.- TYPES OF COOKIES AND PURPOSE
Depending on the entity managing the cookies, they can be classified into groups:
- Own Cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Depending on the period of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment, they are divided into:
- Session Cookies: they are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: Type of cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
According to their purpose, they are classified as follows:
- Technical cookies
- Personalization cookies
- Analytics cookies
- Advertising cookies
- Advertising cookies
In the case of the Vaquer Group website, the cookies used come from the GOOGLE ANALYTICS application. These are:
- utma: cookie that generates a unique user ID. It is used to count how many times a user visits the site, as well as to record when was the first and last time you visited the site.
- utmb and utmc: Cookies used to calculate when a session has ended. The utmb records the time of arrival on the page. The utm checks whether to keep the session open or to create a new session.
- utmz: cookie that records the origin of the user, and its keywords.
- ASP.NET_SessionId: cookie that allows storing a unique identifier per session through which it is possible to link data necessary to enable the current navigation.
- Unam: the website allows sharing our content via email, Twitter, Facebook, etc. , for this service to work smoothly cookies are used as the Unam counts the number of unique users who share content and the number of page views are generated from the resulting share.
Important: unless the User registers for a Vaquer Group Service, the « Cookie » shall never be associated with any personal data that could identify him/her. The cookies used will only be used for statistical purposes that help to improve the management of the web page for the users who visit it.
3.- MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES POLICY BY THE USER
Vaquer Group, shows, in the lower part of its Web, information about part of its Cookies Policy with each login in order to make you as a user aware of it. The following actions can be performed on this information:
- Accept cookies. This warning will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
- Close. The warning is hidden on this page.
4.- DISABLING COOKIES
As a user, you can restrict, block or delete cookies from web pages. Virtually all current browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. The settings can be made within the menu of your browser under options or preferences.
Since each browser uses a different operation, your browser’s help function will tell you how to do this.
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=»ie-10″
- FireFox: support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=»es»
- Safari: www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Below you will find information and instructions on how to access the cookie configuration menu and, if applicable, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.
Likewise, there are tools for managing the storage of your cookies, such as the following:
- Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
In any case, you can find more information on this subject and disable the use of these cookies www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
5.- UPDATES AND CHANGES TO THE COOKIES POLICY OF THE WEBSITE
The Web of Vaquer Group may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for which reason Users are advised to visit it periodically. When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be informed either through the web or via email to registered Users.